A new Private GP Practice service has opened at the Hospital of St John & St Elizabeth, providing patients with first class one to one care from our leading general practitioners.
Registered patients and their families can benefit from expert, round the clock care covering a comprehensive range of medical services including instant referrals to on-site consultants if required. We offer the finest local GP care, in the heart of St John’s Wood just minutes from central London.
Patients can expect accurate investigation, diagnosis, treatment and advice from our world class clinicians. Services and benefits include referrals to our state of the art on site facilities, pharmacy, paediatric care and home visits by appointment.
Each one of our patients will be allocated an appointment quickly at your own convenience. Patients can be reassured that the Private GP Practice is part of the Hospital of St John & St Elizabeth, one of the UK’s leading private hospital with an international reputation stretching back over 160 years.
At our Private GP Practice we offer a full range of private medical services including:
- Private General Practice – High quality primary care services from our GPs, all of whom are members of the Royal College of General Practitioners.
- Mother & baby – Pre-natal advice, ante-natal check-ups, mother and baby six week check-ups.
- Illness management – Management of diseases including diabetes, hypertension, ischaemic heart disease, atrial fibrillation, osteoporosis, menopause & nutrition.
- Minor procedures – Minor surgery including removal of warts, skin tags and moles. Ear syringing, ring pessary insertion/removal, cervical smears, breast examination & mammogram.
- Pharmacy – The pharmacy, based in the Hospital, provides a full service to patients both for acute prescriptions at the time of appointment, and for on-going repeat medication.
If you have any questions or would like to find out more about our treatment options you can visit our website or you can call us on 0207 432 8269 or email on [email protected].