After a mammoth effort, our new Urgent Care Clinic opened at the end of August.
We’re so excited about the benefits this beautiful space will bring to our local community!
So, what’s new?
- More, and bigger consulting rooms, meaning we can see and treat more patients, with a faster turnaround time.
- Our new clinic is split into adults and paediatrics. Children have a separate waiting area and consulting rooms, which have been specifically designed to create a kid-friendly experience.
- A staff room, which the urgent care team didn’t have before due to limited space.
- A two-bed room for people who are waiting to be admitted, or who need intravenous fluids. The room will have hospital beds rather than trolleys so that patients have a more comfortable experience.
- A direct entrance to our Imaging Department as well as the new outpatients, which means patients will have more convenient access to these services. This will especially benefit people who are struggling to walk.
Well done to the project team for their tireless work and dedication over the recent months.